WHY John McGregor Marineweld Training Center
· John McGregor Marineweld Training Center. Was created providing Locals and International student’s certification to involve the Metal Engineering
Industry To help welding personnel’s acquired and the company they will work in.
· We UNDERSTAND that it is PEOPLE who make the difference in successful welding personnel, welding Inspectors, welding engineers. It is people who bring out the best in their Institution. They are the ones who ultimately create the value of Society.
· Over (10) ten years more than 4,500 students local and international from different communities and countries choose to study welding technology At (JMMTCI) John McGregor Marineweld Training Center, Inc.
· International and local Students who come to JMMTCI get to:
*Learn in one of the best metal engineering education system
* Gain a globally respected standard qualification
* Learn from highly skilled and dedicated Instructors
* Study with modern learning system metal engineering
John McGregor Marineweld Training Center is a nationally and Internationally recognized Registered Training Organization renowned for superior training programs delivered by an enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced trainers. Passionate, dedicated with a commitment to delivering real business benefits. JMMTCI, provides organizations’ and individuals with a complete and comprehensive suite of training offerings and modalities including instructor led, e-learning and blended learning solutions. John McGregor Marineweld Training Center, Inc. (JMMTCI continues to lead the way with new and innovative ways to further assist in skilled and empowering your teams with the best learning experience in the industry with Certificate Level to Diploma training in the following areas:
To develop local and International trainees in the industry of metal engineering skills and necessary knowledge for employment and professional growth and to ensure that our method of education, results highly competent skilled welders and engineers, welding Inspectors in an outstanding return on investment for our students.